An inspired approach to assisted living
We work hard to make your loved one’s life at CopperWood feel as independent and self-sufficient as it did before they left home. Instead of a one-size-fits-all solution, Assisted Living here is an ongoing collaboration based on the things that really matter to your loved one. The result is personalized support that includes everything they’ll need to live a life they love, the way they want to live it.
Created for connection with people and nature
Biophilic design is a fancy term for environments that help people feel connected with nature, which has been proven to improve emotional wellness—which is a big reason why CopperWood feels different than other communities. Large windows flood the community with natural light and afford a view of our beautifully landscaped grounds, which feature a pond and outdoor social areas. If your loved one has a green thumb, our resident gardens and greenhouse will provide countless opportunities to indulge their passion for planting.
Inviting, comfortable indoor and outdoor social areas and dining venues throughout the community provide ample opportunity to connect with others. Residents will savor fresh, gourmet meals in an environment that makes dining together fun and satisfying.
Activities that invigorate
Dynamic life-enrichment classes and intergenerational activities keep minds active and growing. And performances and movies in our CopperWood Theater keep your loved one’s heart light and spirits high.
Our Wellness Center includes state-of-the-art exercise equipment specially designed for seniors. Exercise classes created in conjunction with physical therapy leader Blue Stone Therapy will help your loved one improve balance and strengthen the muscles that help prevent falls and other injuries.
It’s a wellness-focused culture that enables your loved one to follow their interests and live a fun, fulfilling life they love.
- A secure community with team members on site 24 hours a day
- A full calendar of life-enrichment activities to support social, spiritual, educational and recreational well-being
- Scheduled transportation and outings
- Three restaurant-style, chef-prepared meals per day
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Two loads of laundry per week
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Apartment maintenance
- All utilities, including cable and internet
- Pre-admission health assessment
Our care team will provide health care and support services customized to your loved one’s specific needs. Services include but are not limited to:
- Medication management
- Diabetes management
- Toileting and continence care
- Catheter care
- Coumadin management
- Nebulizer breathing treatments
- Monitoring vitals
- And more
- Meal packages
- Guest meals
- Room service delivery
- Additional laundry service and bed linen change
- Additional housekeeping
- Salon and barber service
- Sage & Savory Bistro
- Harvest & Dine Restaurant
- Private dining
- Outdoor dining
- CopperWood Theater
- Game & Field Clubroom
- Wellness Center
- Prim & Trim Salon & Barber
- Art Studio
- Sun & Seeds lounge and outdoor deck
- Dog wash and secure park
- Garden patio and firepit
- Pond and walking paths